When it comes to PAR20 LED light bulbs, I believe TCP's PAR20 LED are one of the best products you can buy today. Our customers range from big-name hotels, big-name restaurant franchises, retail stores, commercial offices and residential customers, so its important we offer them high quality bulbs. In terms of popularity and customer satisfaction, TCP PAR20 LEDs are a fantastic LED product. The manufacturer, TCP (Technical Consumer Products), is an industry leading lighting company focused on providing high-quality energy efficient lighting products. They were also awarded ENERGY STAR's Partner of the Year Award for 2013. These TCP PAR20 LED lights are commercial-grade quality. Learn why commercial-grade quality LED lights are different.
TCP PAR20 LED Quick Facts:
- 45w ~ 60w replacement equivalent (450 to 540 lumens depending on colour)
- Complete uniform dimming capability from 0% to 100%
- Available in 25 Degree (Narrow or "Spot") & 40 Degree (Flood or "wide") beam angles
- Incredible CRI of 85
- Very long rated life of 50,000 hours
- Longest warranty offered by TCP, 5 years (60 months)
Top 5 Reasons to Buy TCP PAR20 LED:
- Lasts at least 25 times longer, using less energy compared to Incandescent.
- Commercial-Grade quality LED light bulb.
- Has a rated life of 50,000 hours; that's twice as long as the Philips AmbientLED 7W PAR20 LED rated for 25,000 hours.
- 5 Year Warranty
- United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) named TCP2013 ENERGY STAR® Parter of the Year
MOL (maximum overall length): 3.5"
Diameter (top): 2.5"
TCP PAR20 LED Product Line:
|Colour Temperature||Colour Tone||Initial Lumens||Beam Angle||Part Number|